The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Update and thank you

(8 posts)
  • Started 11 years ago by 140559
  • Latest reply from Jean Strange

No tags yet.

1. 140559

I'm at home for a few hours so making use of the Internet. I'd like to thank everyone for their good wishes and cards. I'm still struggling with stitching with my left hand but so far no bits of needlework have been thrown across the room in frustration! Threading needles still causes problems but there's usually someone around! I hope you all have a great time in France and I look forward to catching up with you in Leicester. Depending on work being completed on the house, I should get out of hospital at the weekend after eleven weeks which will be wonderful. Once again, thank you all for your encouragement. It really is appreciated.

Posted 11 years ago #
  2. Barbara Stone

Hi Alison, hope that you're feeling a bit better. Good to hear that you haven't chucked the needlework across the room yet. We'll be certain and send you a postcard from France, and keep you up to date with what we did, and we'll be able to send you the photos as well. Keep smiling and look forward to seeing you in Leicester, (if not before) All love and stuff.

Posted 11 years ago #
  3. Brigitte Gant

So glad you are making progress. Sorry, I have not been able to get over. Had to get my car sorted on days when I did not need it.

Posted 11 years ago #
  4. Hi Alison. So pleased you will soon be home, makes all the difference. Thinking about you and hope to see you in Leicester - if I can find my way to the hotel, took three goes last year! xx

Posted 11 years ago #
  5. 140559

Since writing this, things have gone pear shaped. I ended up I the bac of an ambulance late at night and am still in hospital. As well as the labarynthitis I came in with I now have a chest infection too. I've also lost my rehab bed so I'm here till another comes up. Have fun! Alison xxx

Posted 11 years ago #
  6. Barbara Stone

That's plain greedy Alison, getting a chest infection as well as Labarynthitis. Seriously though, take care, and get well very soon. All love and stuff Barbara

Posted 11 years ago #
  7. Hi Alison
    Had to look that one up.
    I'm so sorry to hear that you've got the rough end of it again
    Hope it all goes away soon
    Look after yourself
    Helen

Posted 11 years ago #
  8. Jean Strange

Hi Alison nice to meet you at Leiceister last year. Wishing you good luck for this year hope you have much bettr luck. Don't think I will manage any weekends this year just not convenient times really upset will not meet friends at these.
    Hope to keep in touch via this forum. Plus anyone people I have e-mail for.

Posted 11 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.