The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

The CSG app - Christine, info please

(7 posts)
  • Started 10 years ago by Annie Hawksley
  • Latest reply from Christine Berrett

No tags yet.

1. Hi there all,
    Hope you're all well.....Now Christine, my heroine, this is a question for you. You have done wonders for my computer blunders in the past, I thought I'd stop looking for answers on Google and ask someone that I trust to give me a straight answer in small words!!
    I've been reading about this CSG app that works (apparently) on Android phones. Now I have a Google Nexus tablet, which has the Android system, will this app work on there as well? And does this hold true for other apps, whereby if they work on an Android phone they will work on the Nexus?
    Thanking you in advance for not laughing yourself sick at my lack of knowledge!! A xx

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Annie

Oh dear, I'm afraid that this is where your heroine reveals her feet of clay! I don't have a smart phone, or and iphone, or an Android phone, or whatever. My mobile is so ancient it can't physically 'do' apps, so I have no experience whatsoever of the CSG app, and no idea ditto of whether it would work with your Nexus tablet.

On the other hand, if the app does work on Android then there's a fighting chance it would work on any Android device. Maybe.

I suggest you get in touch with Jane G herself and ask her who to contact for info regarding the app.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Christine

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. carly

Hi Annie,
    I have an Android tablet and I have the CSG app and it works very well. You should have no problems.

Carly

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Thank you, Carly, for the info.
    And Christine, don't ever feel you have to apologise. It takes a big person to say 'I don't know'. No feet of clay where you are. 'Nuff said?
    Hope everyone is having a good day....it's a bit dull here and trying to drizzle. And instead of spending a wet afternoon stitching I have to take the dog to be clipped. Oh joy!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Leeds isn't much better weatherwise
    Never mind 30 mins & I'm off to join the "sane" ladies in Swindon - save me some dinner

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. Tinouche24

Would it work on a kindle fire?

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Annie

I never have a problem saying "I don't know" - after all, it happens often enough!

I suspect it was very wet at Swindon but we never noticed it, being engrossed with stitching all weekend.

Now looking forward to Leeds...

Christine

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.