The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Back in Beds

(3 posts)
  • Started 10 years ago by Brigitte Gant
  • Latest reply from Monica Langstaff

No tags yet.

1. Brigitte Gant

Well, gang, I got back without a hiccup on Sunday and have been trying to get tidied since then - without much success. Guess what is stopping me from doing housework?
    Had good rides over and back and DH's car behaved. (My car is back from the workshop and for once good news, Fiat are footing the bill. Just as well as the optician robbed me of £££££££ for new specs). It was lovely spending the days with my Mum. As the weather was not much cop we stayed in and chatted while attached to needles - my Mum knitting, I stitching. Nearly finished Hudson's birth sampler. My friends came to see us, so I did not have to do a lot of driving which was really nice. Nearly 400 miles at each end of a week are enough for my liking now.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Barbara Stone

Glad you had a good visit with your Mum Brigitte. Funnily enough I'm going to visit mine tomorrow, but I'll be back in Bristol on Sunday evening (hopefully). At least I only have 150 miles each way to do, instead of your 400 miles.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Pleased to hear all went well and no car problems this time. My Mum is 40 miles each way so a doddle compared to yours although I do have the Dartford crossing to contend with, Kent to Essex and back. Just caught up with the name Hudson - that will do, I can see him as a rugby player.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.