The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

so excited

(7 posts)

No tags yet.

1. Carol

I am so excited, the strawberry sampler book kit arrived today plus Itch to Stitch so no more housework will be done this week. I do hope I can do it, I have never done anything like this before. Just thinking about the folded hem is making me nervous.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. carly

Carol, I agree! I want to start now but have too many other projects on the go and I don't have enough material. The folded hem looks hard to do despite looking at the stitch book, I think I will ask Jane very nicely when I go to her linen class. I think my problem is I have never seen it to examine so I don't know how its supposed to look.

Good luck :-)

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Carol

Are you going to the June class? I am, first time for over 10 years. I am sure it will inspire me

carol.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. carly

Yes I am. So excited to go. All those fellow stitchers to meet and no-one immediately looking at the back of your work to see how neat it is.

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Auntie Beryl

Carly , Nobody , but nobody ever looks at the back of your work ! except in exceptional circumstances , when it actually looks like the front . However , whats the point , no one will see it when it is finished .Just enjoy doing it and dont worry about what people think . I hope you enjoy your stitching day with Jane .

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. Brigitte Gant

I hope you all have a brilliant day at Jane's. I am sorry I cannot go. However, I met up with Carly and her absolutely gobsmackingly gorgeous little girl on Wednesday for lunch. It was so enjoyable to meet up with someone from the CSG without having to drive miles. Hopefully we can repeat the event soon.

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. carly

Thank you Brigitte for the lunch and for saying my little girl is gobsmackingly gorgeous. I have to agree with you but I may be biased. I hope we can meet for lunch again soon before I go back to work.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.