The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Strawberry book

(4 posts)

No tags yet.

1. carly

Just wondered how Carol was getting on with this and how she found the folded hem. My material pack arrived and just waiting for some quality time to start it.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Carol

Hi Carly

I am progressing slowly with the Strawberry Book. I did do the hem and despite being very nervous about doing it all went surprisingly well and I am very proud of it. I am doing the rose alphabet page now and finding the band sampler bit a challenge, I am not good with metallic thread. I am away this week in the Lake District so very little stitching is getting done.

Hope you enjoy doing it.

Carol

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. carly

Oo , enjoy the lakes. Whereabouts are you going? I'm pleased that you did the hem okay as this gives me a little more confidence to brave it when I get a chance.

Carly

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Carol

We have been based in Water head just down from Ambleside but as it has been a bit hot for walking (I didn't think I would ever say that about the Lake District) we have covered a lot of area from Grange over Sands to Keswick and had a good time. Home tomorrow and a lot of washing to do. I like holidays but I will be glad to get back to my own bed and routine.

Do give the hem a go it did really go much easier than I thought.

Carol

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.