The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

URGENT help please!!!

(6 posts)

No tags yet.

1. Rachel H

I am booked to stay in the B and B just up the road from Jane's for the December stitching day which I now can't go on. Liz Spurway I think her name is. However, I have emailed her to cancel my booking last week but have had not reply. I can't find any details of this B and B now on the web. Does anybody have her phone number please? Barbara, I know you've stayed there....? Thank you!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Jane N

Hi Rachel, Liz Spurway's place is called Hathaways, and the phone number is: 01285 712715. Hope this helps, and I'm sorry Mum and I won't see you at Jane's, love Jane Napier xxxx

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Rachel H

Thank you so much jane. I'll contact her this evening. I too am sorry I won't see you and Mum. They are such good days. Catch up with you soon. Xx

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Rachel H

Thank you so much jane. I'll contact her this evening. I too am sorry I won't see you and Mum. They are such good days. Catch up with you soon. Xx

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Barbara Stone

Rachel, so sorry you won't be at Jane's for the stitching day. Hope to see you again some time next year.

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. Brigitte Gant

I would have loved to have picked up your place, but I can't go this year. Am still needed as a chauffeur and lifter-upper of heavy things and an Elias. Have been nursing a bad attack of cold and cough since Friday. Just what I wanted. NOT!!!!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. Ann S

Jane N. I am coming with my daughter, so look forward to renewing acquaintance with you both on 7th Dec.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.