The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

It's finished!!!

(7 posts)

No tags yet.

1. Carol

I have just finished the Strawberry Sampler Book and I am feeling so chuffed. I know that a lot of you will have completed yours and possibly made several other things as well but I have had such a bad shoulder that I have had to limit my stitching time, a real nuisance, so I am so pleased and now it is the dilemma about what to make from my many stashed projects.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Pam D

Well done, I have not made much progress with mine. How about a lucky dip with the WFO's and see what comes out. Good luck.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Pam D

Well done, I have not made much progress with mine. How about a lucky dip with the WFO's and see what comes out. Good luck.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Not even started mine yet :o(

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Carol

Already done the lucky dip thing this evening and "coppelia" a JG treasure, came out, what a joy it is but I must watch my shoulder or it will be more of the expensive and painful massages.

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Oh, those "Treasures" look absolutely stunning when they're done!

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. Rachel H

I've finished all the Treasures. They look stunning. Just saving up to get them framed in one picture with separate mounts!

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. Carol

That's a good idea I can see I will need to get another one this one is going quickly so will be finished soon and it is such fun.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.