Friendship Squares

(26 posts)
  • Started 10 years ago by Su Maddocks
  • Latest reply from Christine Berrett

No tags yet.

1. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Brigitte

I think you said you will be going to Swindon in April? If so, you could give it directly to me there which would save on postage!

Christine

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Anyone else who is going to Swindon and has a completed Friendship Square, I will collect them from you there if you like - no postage that way!

Christine

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Brigitte Gant

Yes, I am booked for Swindon, Christine. I shall bring the square along then. Thank you. At least we know then that it is not going to get lost in the post.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. 60 squares is really good. It's going to look wonderful when they are all together.
    I wasn't racing, just wanted to get it done before anything else go it they way.
    It's now going to have to be be redone on the CSG band sampler I'm doing - I really wanted to keep it when it was finished!

Jean, I'll raise a glass with you at Swindon. I can't believe it's 18 years though since we joined this madness.

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Andrea Thompson

I almost feel proud that I managed to hand over my square a whole day before the deadline. Timed beautifully.

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Not only that, Andrea, but you kept exactly to the brief...

...but then, I wouldn't expect anything else from a fellow IT professional :oD

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.