The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Subscription help

(7 posts)
  • Started 10 years ago by hippojah
  • Latest reply from hippojah
  1. hippojah

Hello Everyone

I wonder if you could help me. My first years subscription is about to end. Will I get an email asking me if I wish to subscribe again, or do I have to try and remember.
    Thanks for any help.

Jane

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Sorry I can't help - I do mine by Direct Debit. Your best bet is to ring Jane Greenoff herself and ask!

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Brigitte Gant

I have the best excuse to got to Ally Pally every year. I HAVE to go because I have to renew my subscription to the CSG. I know, I could save a pound or two by doing it by direct debit, but ..... .

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Rita Barron

I also have mine on Direct Debit but for some reason a couple of years ago it didn't renew. I didn't notice until bank statement came in. When I phoned Jane she said it had been cancelled???? We still don't know what happened! So although I have Direct Debit I also have a note on my kitchen calendar and it just reminds me to make sure it has been renewed!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Tina Lamborn

I phone Jane when my subscription is due if I have not seen her before to be sure that it is renewed. Better safe than sorry!

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. Jean Strange

Hi
    I do Direct Debit too. But a couple of years ago I gave my daughter a subscription for her birvthday (early) and when that was due for renewel we didn't get any reminder. I was lucky Jane renewed it and backdated it so that Judith did not miss out. I was convinced I had taken it out at the Christmas day at Pinks but in fact had done it in Sept. So now her subscription is on Direct Debit too (still as part of her December birthday pressie though).

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. hippojah

Thanks everyone

I'll have to check the date of my subscription and give Jane a call.

Jane

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.