The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

(9 posts)
  • Started 10 years ago by Teresa.B
  • Latest reply from Teresa.B

Tags:

1. Teresa.B

Hi Ladies, I joined the C.S.G. in december and i am new here on the forum. Looking to talking and meeting you all here.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi Teresa, and welcome to the forum (and the Guild!).

Have you booked for any of the weekends, or days at Pinks?

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Barbara Stone

Hi Teresa, and welcome from me to. Look forward to seeing you at a weekend soon, hopefully.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Rita Barron

HI Teresa! Welcome to the CSG from me too!! I am booked to go to the Leeds weekend might meet up there perhaps?

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Teresa.B

Hi Ladies, thank you all for the welcome :-) No not booked any weekends or workshops but would like to come along to one in the future. I am just learning my way around this site, are the workshops etc on here?

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. Auntie Beryl

Welcome from ,too. Go to Events and Classes , al the information is there . The weekends are great . I have been going since 2005 and only missed about 3 ! Look forward to meeting you soon .

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. Ann S

Hello and welcome, Teresa. I do hope you enjoy everything the CSG has to offer. I've been a member for almost two years, went on my first stitching day at Jane's home in December and am looking forward to my first weekend in April at the Swindon Hilton. Hope to meet you soon. Where do you live?

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. Brigitte Gant

Welcome to the madhouse, Teresa. Maybe we will meet at some of the gatherings.

Posted 10 years ago #
  9. Teresa.B

Hi Ann, i live in nottingham. I too am hoping to meet you all. I work part time at the moment but would love to retire in August when i am 60 (a young 60! ha ha )
    I am just learning my way around the site and love what i am seeing. :-) Also everyone is so friendly.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.