The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Olympia

(8 posts)
  • Started 10 years ago by SallyH
  • Latest reply from Brigitte Gant

No tags yet.

1. SallyH

If anyone is going to Olympia on Thursday perhaps you might like to arrange to meet up. It would be nice to see a few familiar faces again. If so we could arrange a time and place suitable for all.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Tina Lamborn

Sorry Sally but I am going on the Friday, likewise if anyone fancies a cup of coffee mid morning happy to join them

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Brigitte Gant

Yes, I am going to be there on Thursday as usual. Will keep my ear out for my phone and will ring yours periodically, Sally. It'll be good to see you again.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Janet Nicholl

Hi all
    I will be there Thursday too. Not sure what time as I normally drive up at the w/e and am not sure about traffic on weekdays.
    How about meeting lunchtime, say 1 pm at the CSG stand and then we could find somewhere to move to for coffee and a bite??

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. SallyH

Great idea. See you there Janet and anyone else.

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. Barbara Stone

Hope you all have a lovely time at Olympia. Unfortunately, I won't be there, as I've got too much stuff already, and I know me, I'd be tempted to buy more, so I'm not going so that I avoid temptation. So have a lovely time, and look forward to seeing you all at Swindon. Only four more weeks to go!

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. I won't be there either, too much else on.See you all at Swindon

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. Brigitte Gant

Great day at Olympia. Legs feel like lead, but small price. Great meeting up with some of the crazy gang. Off to Germany on Sunday for a week and then meeting up with some of you at Pinks end of the month. Funny, but I don't feel guilty about 'me-time' any more.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.