The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Tesco clubcard vouchers

(5 posts)
  • Started 10 years ago by Tinouche24
  • Latest reply from Barbara Stone

No tags yet.

1. Tinouche24

I do not know if this is of any use to anyone but I have just exchanged £3 in clubcard vouchers for an ICHF ticket which can be used for Sewing for Pleasure at the NEC the weekend after next.

A bargain I think.

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Brigitte Gant

You clever girl. I can never find any bargains like that.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Barbara Stone

How come, you manage to find bargains like that? I never manage to get good deals or only find out about them, after the event!

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Tinouche24

The answer is by pure chance and how the internet follows your every move. I spend some of my tesco clubcard vouchers on a subscription to Top Gear Magazine (it is a quarter of the price doing it that way)for my Dad and I had been having trouble renewing it. Anyway once I had sorted it out via the computer I typed in ICHF for information and under the searches came a blog from someone who had exchanged club card vouchers for an entrance ticket exclaiming how good value it was. So I looked it up on the tesco website (I put in ICHF in the deals search box)and there it is exchange £3 worth of vouchers for a voucher for an entrance ticket. I think you could still do it today as it takes 5 days to come. However I don't know if you can exchange it there or have to order it in advance it doesn't say. According to ICHF you have to book your advanced ticket by 5pm next Monday.

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Barbara Stone

That's great. Might have to think about that. Thanks for the information.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.