The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Swindon!

(10 posts)
  • Started 10 years ago by Rachel H
  • Latest reply from Brigitte Gant

No tags yet.

1. Rachel H

You know when Jane's letter arrives..... And money is being taken from your account ..... That the cross stitch weekend is getting near!!! Some clever maths person can work out the number of sleeps!!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

21 sleeps, or 3 weeks - whichever sounds better!

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Carol

So excited I can't wait. If anyone from the Cheltenham area wants a lift I would appreciate the company , but I am staying on the Sunday night so that might not suit.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. Jean Strange

Really looking forward to it! Jeff has decided to come to keep me company!! Just got that request in in time for Jane to let hotel know. He will go to visit his Mum on Saturday while we go to the American Museum. Will be coming home on the Sunday as hopefully we will be going to the caravan that week and spending the Easter holiday there. Will be getting ready to leave for Bath by this time in 3 weeks!!!!!

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Barbara Stone

Yippee, it's getting nearer! Only 20 sleeps to go now.

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. Janet Nicholl

BUCKINGHAMSHIRE HONEY
    I will be bringing honey for sale to Swindon. All agreed with Jane. 50p from each jar sold will go to the Maggie's Charity.

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Yummy - honey! :oD

Posted 10 years ago #
  8. Fiona Dunbar

Keep me a jar Janet. Sorry I will miss you girls ............ !

Posted 10 years ago #
  9. Janet Nicholl

Still got plenty Fiona!
    Have a great time in Oz. See you when you get back XX J

Posted 10 years ago #
  10. Brigitte Gant

Off to Pinks this Saturday. Very excited to meet up with some of you again. Swindon is not far off either, so happy things to look forward to. AND: I have put down the deposit for the Christmas Market trip! Yippeeeeeee!!!!!!
    I'd like two jars of honey, please, Janet. I am sorry to say that DH threw the empty jar of yours away while I was in Germany. I should have known to put a sticker on 'Do not remove' before I left. Sorry.

Posted 10 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.