The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Williamsburg

(10 posts)
  • Started 10 years ago by Linda
  • Latest reply from Helen Hawkins-Ainsley

No tags yet.

1. Linda

Just wondering who has booked for trip to Williamsburg next month. Would love to find out Linda

Posted 10 years ago #
  2. Brigitte Gant

'fraid not I. The retirement fund does not stretch to those trips.

Posted 10 years ago #
  3. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

At least we now know that it is definitely going ahead.

Posted 10 years ago #
  4. annew

Hi Linda, Just to put you out of your misery it's You, Jane N
    Me, Pat G, Sue F, Jeanne B. Jane G and Bill.
    Our magic number of eight.
    Pleased you are able to come after all and am looking forward to
    another brilliant holiday. Still can't believe we actually went
    on the Norway one. Fantastic!!!
    See you soon. love Anne W

Posted 10 years ago #
  5. Linda

Hi Anne, just us few. Arena had said there were ten people going. Fingers crossed Jane N will be going. See you soon Linda

Posted 10 years ago #
  6. Linda

I am terrible with names, not sure if I have meet the other two ladies going

Posted 10 years ago #
  7. Jane N

A huge thank you to the Williamsburg lot (the remaining seven) - a parcel arrived from Jane with the most beautiful presents from you all. I am absolutely bowled over by your thoughtfulness and generosity (in fact I had to pull myself together before I called Jane to say the parcel had arrived so that I didn't blub down the phone!). I had already stitched something to take with me on the trip and the threads that came with the Pinball kit are an exact match (and you know how much I love things that match ;-) ). I can't wait to start stitching it (especially with the stunning silver ring to finish it off) and the band sampler kit is just up my street too: it's calling to me to start right now!
    Bless you girls, it's the most wonderful present and I'm truly humbled by your love.
    Hope it's not too much longer before I can thank you all in person, all my love J xxxx

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. Hi Jane

Hope you're feeling better now
    Will you be in Leeds? Otherwise it looks like being next year before get to catch up again.

Helen

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. Jane N

Hi Helen, I am feeling better at the moment, but I'm starting chemo soon so I'm not sure about Leeds yet. Hopefully, I'll be there but it depends on whether I can cope with the train journey or not.
    Love, J xxx

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. Hi Jane
    I hope everything goes well with the treatment
    If you feel up to the trip to Leeds it will be good to see you again & catch up
    Helen

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.