The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Thank you

(14 posts)

No tags yet.

1. Jane N

Dear Friends, thank you all so much for all your kind wishes and thoughts for my recovery. It was very uplifting and helped through the early, tricky days. Thankfully, I was released from hospital today and am now at home, with a proper cup of tea! I don't know how soon I'll be able to catch up with some of you, but before too long, I hope. Onwards and upwards! With much love and thanks again to you all, J xxx

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Rita Barron

So pleased you are home that is good news!! Now you will soon feel better not only with that proper cup of tea but also in your own bed!! Take care of yourself!! Rita xx

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Good to see that you are home again. Here's wishing you a swift recovery!

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Janet Nicholl

So pleased you are home, as Rita says - nothing like the peace and comfort of your own surroundings after a stay in hospital. Don't forget I am not too far away if you get stir crazy and want a couple of hours company. XX J

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Jean Strange

Glad to hear you are at home. Enjoy the real cup of tea and sleeping in your own bed. Hope all goes well and you are soon out and about again.

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. Tina Lamborn

Glad you are feeling better Jane, nothing like your own home. Tina

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. Barbara Stone

Glad to hear that you've been released. Take it easy, and get well very soon. Take care.

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. So pleased to hear the news Jane, have been thinking of you all the time.

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. SallyH

So pleased to hear that you are feeling better. Thinking of you. Sally

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. Brigitte Gant

Good to learn you are home. Best place for recovery.

Posted 9 years ago #
  11. Auntie Beryl

Hi! Jane , So pleased you are now at home . If you feel like a chat I can arrange for you to have my phone number . No problem if you would rather not , just get well soon ! Love Beryl

Posted 9 years ago #
  12. Ann S

Jane, so pleased that you are home. Hope you've got someone to help with shopping and other things that I'm sure you shouldn't be doing yet!! Very best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

Posted 9 years ago #
  13. Hello Jane, good to see that you are now home. Nowhere like it for a complete recovery. Fortunately you are a woman so we know that we, unlike men, do recognise when we need to take things carefully. It has nothing to do with being 'lazy' or trying to 'prove' something - we are just sensible and do as we are told.

When you start to get the feeling you'd like to pick up a needle, do just that and allow yourself some indulgence time.

Hope to see you at Leicester later in the year. Love, Brenda

Posted 9 years ago #
  14. Rachel H

Jane! So pleased you are home and on the road to recovery. If you fancy a chat, let me know and we can do email or even phone! Feel better soon. xx

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.