The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Help with design please

(5 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by Fiona Dunbar
  • Latest reply from Fiona Dunbar

No tags yet.

1. Fiona Dunbar

Morning Ladies.

I hope someone can help me. My daughter is in the School Show Choir and they won the Surrey Show Choir Competition a few months ago. I would like to stitch the school Emblem for music which is Music at Gordons and the wording Surrey Show Choir Competition Winners 2014 and present it to the school as a present as they do a fantastic job with my daughter. The trouble is I don have the know how on where to start ( or the time at the moment to design this on the programme as I ma doing Home Ed two days a week too !) is there anyone who can help wit this if I email them the Logo ?
    Thanks in advance ladies.
    Fiona.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Jane N

Hi Fiona, can't promise anything (my brains are like mashed potato!) but I can take a quick look. Janet has my email address so she can forward something to me. One thing: how large/small would you want the design to be as that affects how detailed it can be? Jane xxxx

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Fiona Dunbar

Oh Jane. That is so kind of yu thank you especially as you have had such a rough time. I hope you are feeling better and on the mend. I would need it too big or detailed. I only plan to do cross stitch, nothing fancy. I just thought it would be nice to record the occasion for the school. Ill forward the logo to Janet and she can forward to you. Thank you so much. Hope to see you later in the year. Take it easy for now and hope Chemo is going as well as it can. Fiona x

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Jane N

That's okay, Fiona, hope I can help. Could you give me a rough idea of the overall dimensions you'd like, in centimeters (or inches for those of us that old!) - thanks. J xxx

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Fiona Dunbar

Hi J,

I sent email to Janet this am with design so I am sure you will get this soon.Current design on school shirt is 9.5 " x 6 " or 24 x 15 cms ! Something along the lines would be good please. Plan to out Surrey Show Choir Winners 2104 underneath in some form of lettering ! Thank you for helping me out with this. No hurry, as and when you can/feel up to it. Take care for now xx F

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.