The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Jane's new book

(20 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by Christine Berrett
  • Latest reply from Fiona Dunbar

No tags yet.

1. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

So, who else has ordered a copy of the limited edition of the Antique Style Samplers book?

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Rita Barron

Me!!!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. 140559

Me too!

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Tinouche24

And me !!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Barbara Tobin

I have ordered one but it is to be one of my Christmas presents so I won't be able to look at it when it arrives but I am sure it will be worth the wait.

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. Jean Strange

Me too. Away visiting daughter and grandson should arrive day after we get back. Really looking forward to it!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. SallyH

My order is in as well. Looking forward to receiving it.

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. gill

I ordered mine last week, and I can't wait to see it

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. gill

I ordered mine last week. I can't wait to start looking through mine!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. Brigitte Gant

Phoned today to pay for my copy. I don't know why, but Jane's latest pictures were there in all their glory, whereas the pics of Bill's new piano arriving were little white crosses in a little black square. Had to go via a different browser to see them.

Posted 9 years ago #
  11. SLATEK

I've ordered mine also. I know I do not post on the forum very often but I am always reading what's going on. I love to keep up to date with you all. I can't wait to receive this book. I think it is going to be very special. Plus the fact that it is a limited edition. We will be the few that will have this book signed by Jane makes it even more special. I can't wait to have a go at some of the projects that we have had a sneak preview of. Best wishes to all of you and happy stitching.

Posted 9 years ago #
  12. SallyH

So exciting my new book has just arrived. No work will be done today!

Posted 9 years ago #
  13. Jean Strange

Mine arrived this AM had a quick look. Mother-in-Law here at moment. Will be having a really good look and read over weekend after she has gone home. Fabulous projects!! A really lovely book. Glad I ordered it.

Posted 9 years ago #
  14. Tina Lamborn

Mine arrived today and just a quick glance and its magic. A long reading weekend beckons with a cool glass of wine!

Posted 9 years ago #
  15. gill

Mine arrived this morning. It's gorgeous. Just had to go shopping for fabric and threads. I'm going to stitch the English Wildflowers sampler, and the Berlin Swallows sampler first!! Going to make a cup of tea and settle down for a good read. Xx

Posted 9 years ago #
  16. Rita Barron

Mine arrived this morning too! Absolutely beautiful book with gorgeous projects! A real keepsake to delve into time and time again!

Posted 9 years ago #
  17. Brigitte Gant

Was amazed to hear my copy drop onto the mat this morning. What a brilliant book. So glad I was able to get a copy. It is my favourite book now.

Posted 9 years ago #
  18. Mine is now on order
    I just love the little box that Jane has shown us pictures of

Posted 9 years ago #
  19. Tinouche24

Mine is stuck in its envelope on my bookshelf waiting to be opened. It is my treat after I finish exam marking. 752 papers marked only 185 left to go !!!! Can't wait to look at it.

Posted 9 years ago #
  20. Fiona Dunbar

I am afraid I succumbed too ! Im picking mine up at the end of the month .

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.