The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Help lost e-mail adresses!!

(10 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by Jean Strange
  • Latest reply from Rachel H

No tags yet.

1. Jean Strange

Hi everyone
    I had the e-mail addresses of a number of my friends here including Christine Berrett, Janet Nichol, Sally H, Barbara Stone, Brenda Midgley and Jane Herbert. Now my husband bought a new computer for his office and transferred all my things to my lap top. I have discovered this afternoon that all my e-mail contacts have been lost!!! So if I had your e-mail before and you still have mine can you send a quick message so that I can continue to keep in touch! (if you would still like to of course!!)
    Thanks
    Jean

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi Jean!

Have emailed you.

Christine

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Hello Jean,

Oh no, what a nuisance for you. I shall contact you direct so's you pick up mine again.

No doubt Christine is being very careful with what she has sent you - the Data Protection Act has quite stringent ruling on what may or may not be passed on by a third person, so mine may not have been amongst them. Love, Brenda

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Barbara Stone

Hi Jean, have e mailed you, so hopefully you'll now have my address again. Have been off line for a few weeks, since BT made an almighty "mistake" with our new phone line and broadband connection. Good to be back.

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Hi Barbara
    Welcome back. Have you settled in to the new house yet?

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. Barbara Stone

Settling in slowly Helen, and thanks for the welcome. Managed to pick up the embroidery a couple of days ago, managed about 30 stitches and put it down again. I've got to get the lighting in the house sorted so that I can actually see, but that's quite a low priority I'm afraid. Still got loads of boxes that need unpacking, but I need to build some bookshelves so that I'll have somewhere to put the books, and the rest of the stuff is low priority which I can live without for the time being. Speak to you all soon I hope.

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. Rachel H

I'm completely desolate that nobody wants my email address.....!!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  8. Jean Strange

Hi Rachel
    I would love to have your e-mail address. We have to let Christine know and she will organise it. I will e-mail Christine and tell her to send my e-mail to you then we can get chatting! Might not be for a couple of weeks as I am off to Tenerife for 2 weeks on Tuesday.

Posted 9 years ago #
  9. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Sorted!

Posted 9 years ago #
  10. Rachel H

I'm feeling loved again!!!!

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.