The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Chrismas Linen Tour

(7 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by Susanne Pedersen
  • Latest reply from Susanne Pedersen

Tags:

1. Hi from Denmark. I come with you at the Chrismas tour and i am pleased to see you all Again. funny thing to go to London from Copenhagen for a tour at Germany.
    have any of you a suggestion for a overnight in London?
    best whishes Susanne

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. hello Again. my friend Bente and I fly to London Wednesday to see London with xmas decoration.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. gill

I'm afraid I don't know any hotels in London, as I don't tend to stay over. Have a lovely time on the Christmas trip though. Xx

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Sue Fisher

Hi Susanne I also have not stayed in London but there are two Hotel Chains which are reasonable which you could look up on the web - Premier Inn and Accor Hotels, both will have hotels all over London so you can choose where you want to stay. See you in London.

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Brigitte Gant

How lovely that you will be joining us again. I am keeping fingers crossed that I will take make seat on the coach - don't anybody dare sit it that seat, please. It will be such a treat for me not having to sit behind the wheel.

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. Ruth Harrison

Hi Susanne

There is a Thistle Hotel in the cornerof Bresenden Place where the coach usually picks up in London. It is very good and very central for the tube network and just down from Buckingham Palace. Several members have used it in the past to stay in prior to joining the coach the following day. Suggest you look up the Thistle Hotel network and I think it is the one marked as Thistle Victoria. Good luck and see you next month.

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. thank you for your help. my friend take whith me to see London at xmas time we wil stay at Precident hotel wednesday to saturday. see you NeXT month

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.