The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Allie Pallie

(5 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by Rachel H
  • Latest reply from Brigitte Gant

No tags yet.

1. Rachel H

3 sleeps to go!! Looking forward to meeting up with some of you. Nancy: If you see this, I haven't heard back from you, so I don't know if you are available to go there on Thursday?

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. gill

To Everyone going to Ally Pally I hope you all have a great time. Looking forward to catching up with everyone at Leicester. Love Gill. Xx

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Brigitte Gant

Been today and thoroughly enjoyed it as it was not so crowded. Renewed my prescription for the CSG. The voucher did not stay in my bag for long. Although I had resolved not to buy any more of Jane's needle magnets, some cute little meerkat ended up on my little bureau. How did that happen? I had a lovely surprise. Got a fabulous bag of goodies from Michael Powell for doing a couple of translations for him. So generous. Managed to get a kit that will serve as birthsampler. Say no more. Totally knackered now, so off to bed.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. 140559

I missed you! I thought you were going on Thursday. It was lovely to see so many beautiful things and Ray was very good and didn't rush me. I wish I'd known you were going to be there though xxx

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Brigitte Gant

I am so sorry, Alison. I did not know you were going on the Wednesday. I just like going on the first day, as everything is still fresh. Hope you had a good day. I was very good and did not spend too much.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.