The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Jane Greenoff's Cross Stitch magazine

(7 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by theoldun
  • Latest reply from theoldun

No tags yet.

1. theoldun

i have managed to obtain some of the early copies of this magazine. In the first three issues there are charts for a large band sampler. Unfortunately I have not got the centre section which was in issue no. 2. Can anyone help me with either the magazine or the chart, or even a copy. I am still looking out for the issue but only seeing issues 1&3.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

I believe Jane is away at the moment, but if no-one responds here then I suggest you try contacting her directly when she is back.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. 140559

I think I've got the set in my garage. Are you going to Leicester or do you want me to post a copy?

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. theoldun

Thank you 140599. No I am not going to Leicester. If you email me I will let you have my address, please let me know what your expenses are and I will reemburse you via PayPal.

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Jean Strange

I have a full set too. If 140559 can't find hers post here and I will look mine out and copy for you. Probably won't be until next week as daughter and not quite 2 year old grandson arrive today until Saturday.

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Dear members

If anyone else would like to get in touch with "theoldun", please post a message here and I will send you the email address privately.

Regards

Christine

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. theoldun

Just a quick post to say Thank you to Alison (450599). I am have the complete sampler.
    I just shows what's great bunch we have in the CSG.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.