The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Happy New Year

(7 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by Tinouche24
  • Latest reply from Barbara Stone

No tags yet.

1. Tinouche24

Wishing everyone on the forum all the best for 2015. I hope it is a good one!
    Happy stitching, hoping you get plenty finished.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Jean Strange

Happy New Year everyone. Hope this is a good year for people. We are going to be busy I think. We are on standby from the end of January for second grandson to arrive. He is not due until end of Feb but you never can tell with babies!! It is a very long journey too from Bracknell in Berkshire to Stockton on Tees normally a 5 hour journey with a couple of stops. Twice recently it has taken my daughter 7+ hours with 2 children in the car!!!
    Looking forward to Newbury shall need a "me" time break by then.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Ginny McCoy

Happy New Year to you all! I hope you are having a great time. We all have "the lurgy" here, it started with poor Mum on Christmas night, and it's been downhill all the way, so we're at home feeling poorly, BUT it's a good excuse to curl up with some stitching. I'm working on Jane's Hedgerow Sampler, which I purchased at Leicester, and am really enjoying it.
    Jean, I hope all goes well with the forthcoming new arrival. Bet he's lovely!
    I'm looking forward to Newbury too, so look forward to seeing you there.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

It's nice to have Newbury booked - something to look forward to in the Spring :o)

A very Happy and Healthy New Year to All Our Readers!!!

Posted 9 years ago #
  5. Carol

Happy new year Christine and to everyone on the forum.

Posted 9 years ago #
  6. Happy New Year everyone - see as many of you as possible at Newbury

Posted 9 years ago #
  7. Barbara Stone

Happy New Year to everybody in forum land. Arrived home yesterday evening after spending Christmas with my sister and mother in Leicester, then drove mum home to London, where we spent a couple of days and went up to town to see White Christmas, starring Aled Jones. Wouldn't have paid to go and see it, but the tickets were a competition win, and we both enjoyed it. So last night was a bit anti-climactic, and in fact we almost missed midnight altogether, coz we were watching a film! So today, I'm going to have a mega clear up, put all the pressies away, cook a roast dinner, then curl up with my stitching from Germany.
    Looking forward to Newbury, but can't help thinking that I'm wishing my life away! Anyway, see you in March.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.