The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

She's here!!!!

(4 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by Brigitte Gant
  • Latest reply from Monica Langstaff

No tags yet.

1. Brigitte Gant

Ivy and Hudson have a baby sister. Dramatic entrance into the world which gives me goose bumps thinking about it. Jenny delivered her sister's baby in the upstairs bathroom, while downstairs Lorelie and Jonas looked after the four younger ones. I am glad Jenny had bossed her sister to get the baby out and not wait as she could see baby was blue with the cord tightly wrapped around the neck. By the time the paramedics and midwives arrived Jenny had unwrapped the cord, cleared the muck out of the mouth and got her breathing. What a heroine. I am so proud of them all.

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Jean Strange

Oh Brigitte so glad everything is OK. Lots of drama by the sound of it. Glad everything seems OK now. Hope new baby does well. Our grandson arrived on Feb 6th induced as health concerns for Judith. 3 weeks early but still weighed in at 7lb 7oz!! Was taken back into hospital a week later having been diagnosed with jaundice but back home and doing well now. Hope everything goes OK for your new grand daughter. We had Nan and Grandad duties last week for 2 year old!

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Barbara Stone

Congratulations to you both. It sounds as if you've both had a few traumatic moments, but thank goodness both mothers and their babies are doing well.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Congratulations to everyone, a new stitcher Brigitte! And you never know Jean, men are so good at it when they have a mind.

Posted 9 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.