The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Andreas blog

(7 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by Barbara Stone
  • Latest reply from Barbara Stone

No tags yet.

1. Barbara Stone

Don't know if anybody else is following Andreas blog through New Zealand, but I'm getting very jealous looking at all the photos of the sights she's been seeing. I think I'm going to have to work on the much beloved and try and persuade him he wants to return. Actually I know he does, but it's the thought of a 24 hour flight that's putting us both off. oh well, I'll just have to keep on looking at her blog, and remember the good times I had when we were there.

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Yeah, I'm following Andrea's blog, and it's becoming a bit boring to comment "Stunning view" on every entry!

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

That's put the kibosh on it - she's not posted anything this morning :o((

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. SallyH

Yes. I've been following Andrea's blog. What wonderful views.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. Andrea Thompson

Awww you were following my blog? How Fab. It was such a great place. I would go again in a shot, even with the long flights. You can always break the flights up by having a stop over of two or three days at a half way point? I didn't really have the time unfortunately.

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Jean Strange

Followed your blog lovely photos. Loved the ones of Hobbiton!! Unfortunately don't think will make it there any time soon.

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. Barbara Stone

Andrea, it bought back so many happy memories, following your trip through the country. Bob and I definitely intend to go back, but as we both hate flying such long distances, we'd love to go back by boat. We'll have to start saving up again. But thanks for giving the chance to see things again.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.