The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

The Craft Collection

(9 posts)
  • Started 9 years ago by Tinouche24
  • Latest reply from margarita

No tags yet.

1. Tinouche24

Does anybody know if the company The Craft Collection Ltd is still trading and where I may get their kits from?

Posted 9 years ago #
  2. Jean Strange

Do you know where they were based? Looked on web and found several references to Craft Collection they seem to be in the north.

Posted 9 years ago #
  3. Tinouche24

Thanks, I've done a bit more digging and it looks as though they stopped making cross stitch kits in 2006.

Posted 9 years ago #
  4. Rachel H

That's very annoying because I have one of their kits and the chart doesn't match the cover picture!! hey ho!!

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. Rachel H

I have been looking for them too!!

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Rachel, how different are the chart and the cover picture?

You could choose to go with the chart, or you could choose go with the cover picture.

Or you could just do your own thing...

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. margarita

Rachel,

Which kit do you have? I have stitched a few Craft Collection kits and may be able to help with a picture or chart.

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. Rachel H

Hi. The craft collection kit is called Four Blue and White Tiles, ref no. 83876. The problem, although not vast, is irritating! the 4 glossy little pictures are of auricula, violets, daisies and primroses. The pictures on the front of the charts are auriculae, bluebells, anemones and daisies. The actual charts are of auriculae, violets, anemones and daisies. Pretty incompetent! And of course you can't get hold of The Craft Collection.

Posted 8 years ago #
  9. margarita

Sorry, Rachel. I can't help with that kit. I hope you manage to sort it out.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.