1. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. That'll be tomorrow then
    See you all there 5pm (ish) M1 permitting

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Very much looking forward to it. See you there, Helen and everyone else!

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Rachel H

T O M O R R O W!!!!

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. Can't wait, have started packing with some help! from Maisie the Westie who is now 1 year and four months old, she is highly suspicious of such goings on. Last Friday there was a firework display at the sports ground near me and Maisie sat on the patio and watched so no worries about big bangs there. See you all tomorrow.

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. 140559

So sorry I can't make it this year but my new knee, leg brace and crutches render me pretty much immobile. I hope you all have a great weekend and I look forward to hearing all about it. xxx

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. Rita Barron

Have a brilliant time everyone!! I will be thinking of you enviously!! I look forward to hearing all about the project!! xx

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. Barbara Stone

You and I might arrive at the same time then Helen, cos my train arrives about that time. Drive safely everybody, and see you all tomorrow!!!!! Alison we will all be thinking of you, and hope you get better very soon. Packed and ready to go. What a shame we've got another sleep to go before we can get travelling.

Posted 8 years ago #
  9. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi-ho! Hi-ho! It's off to Leicester we go......

Posted 8 years ago #
  10. Well I've plenty of stuff in the acr. Just hope I've remembered everything as I'm joining you all straight from work.
    Roll on 2.30pm

Posted 8 years ago #
  11. IT'S FRIDAY!!! Yaaaay!!

Leaving home in approximately 30 minutes to catch the 10.29 train.

Leicester, here we come.........hope somebody has warned them.......

To anybody not able to be with us - so sorry. Hope you have a nice weekend anyway, either away elsewhere or at home.

Maybe we shall see you at the next weekend Alison, in the meantime tell Ray he's got to really pamper you and make a fuss of you, seeing as you can't be with us. A big hug and special love. Brenda x

Posted 8 years ago #
  12. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Monday, and the brilliant Leicester weekend is over for another year.

So we'll just have to look forward to the first CSG weekend of 2016.....

Posted 8 years ago #
  13. Auntie Beryl

How many sleeps is that then / / /

Posted 8 years ago #
  14. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Give me a fighting chance - I need to know the date of it first!

Posted 8 years ago #
  15. Barbara Stone

Wasn't it fun? Big thanks to Jane, Bill, and the fantastic staff of the Hilton, for giving us all a great weekend. See you all again soon I hope.

Posted 8 years ago #
  16. Rachel H

Withdrawal symptoms here in BSE! What a soooooper weekend! As Barbara says a really fun weekend! That Hilton really looks after us doesn't it!! So nice to see everybody again and.... was there stitching life before I bought that lamp! What a great bargain! Its been put together and now has pride of place by my chair! Even the non-stitching husband was impressed with it!!

Once we get Christmas and New Year over with, it'll be 2016 and we can start counting til March!!

It was great to see you all!

Posted 8 years ago #
  17. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Rachel, do you have inside information on dates for next year?

Posted 8 years ago #
  18. Barbara Stone

I think she's just guessing, don't you? Trying to make it appear that she's got a hot line to Janes diary! (If she has I'm jealous)

Posted 8 years ago #
  19. SallyH

Had a marvellous weekend at Leicester. Only downfall was that my train from Leicester was over half an hour late and I missed my connection at Waterloo. Fortunately I got the train manager too sign my ticket and I was able to get on a later train. All adds to the adventure! It was lovely to catch up with everyone. As stated the food and staff were great. Looking forward now to the next weekend.

Posted 8 years ago #
  20. Rachel H

No hot line here, I'm afraid!

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

Reply »

You must log in to post.