The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Our stitcheteer has left these shores......

(5 posts)
  • Started 8 years ago by Rachel H
  • Latest reply from Jean Strange

No tags yet.

1. Rachel H

To Nancy, Ben, Ethan and Josephine.......

wishing you all the best in your new adventure..... Oh, and with the flight tonight!!!! Keep in touch and maybe we can chat from Leicester! Come back on the Forum once you are settled! Brenda, 2T Carol and I will miss you at our get togethers!

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

We will ALL miss you, Nancy, and wish you all the best in your new life.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Oh - our Nancy with the laughing face is leaving us. Lots of love and hugs to you. You looked fabulous in your wedding dress (but still trying to work out who the strange woman in blue with the funny hat was, standing alongside you.....) Oh no! - Rachel!!

No doubt she will get her own back at me when we get to Leicester......

Hope the flight goes well and that Ethan and Josephine will settle down and have a nice long sleep whilst in the air. Lots of good luck for your future and best regards to your mum - was it really only just last year she joined us for the weekend to baby-mind your little princess....).

Quite tearful to say 'goodbye' so I won't.... but as Rachel says keep in touch via the forum; we want to know how things go on. God bless, love Brenda xx

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Rachel H

Just to let you know...... Nancy's husband Ben put a message on Facebook to say:

QUOTE:

We have arrived. Heads still swimming from the flight and the Oscar-winning performances laid bare by the kids for all to see.

UNQUOTE

Er..... doesn't sound good!!!

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. Jean Strange

Sounds like a nightmare journey! Long journeys with small children are a bit hit and miss I think. The children are as good gold or play up!

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.