The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

1. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Single figures, ladies, 9 sleeps to go

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. SallyH

Is anybody going to Swindon who arrives at about 2.15pm? If so perhaps we could share a taxi from the station.

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Barbara Stone

Was going to arrive with Helen and Ruth by car, but unfortunately Helen has come down with a lurgy, and doesn't know whether or not she'll be well enough to go yet, so I'll be driving instead. Hope to see you all in the foyer hen I arrive.

Posted 8 years ago #
  4. Fiona Dunbar

Hope you are all ok and looking forward to Swindon.... was not planning to come but as it turns out my surgery was a bigger op than planned and have been on antibiotics since for wound infection ! Grr ! Jean has been over a couple of time sand we have had a few days stitching together so that has kept me sane ! ( if I was sane in the first place ! ) enjoy all of you who are going.

Posted 8 years ago #
  5. Ginny McCoy

Hi ladies. I'm coming too, so looking forward to seeing you there. I've just realised this weekend runs until 5 on Sunday. The ones I've been to so far have all finished at 2. I guess this is because we've got an outing on the Saturday?

Jane, I'm so very sorry to read you have to have more treatment. It's so rotten, but keep fighting and you'll get there!

Looking forward to Friday.

Posted 8 years ago #
  6. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi Ginny!

When we have a weekend with a trip out like this one, the fun goes on a bit longer on Sunday to make up for the lost stitching time on Saturday :oD

See you on Friday - only TWO sleeps to go....

Posted 8 years ago #
  7. Auntie Beryl

Dear All , I hope you all have the usual good time at Swindon . It won't be quite the same without me , But i am sure you will have your usual relaxing and happy time , And , Rachel , check the wine cellar for Sunday !!
    See you all at Sheffield . Love Beryl

Posted 8 years ago #
  8. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

No, it won't be the same without you, Aunty Beryl!

Posted 8 years ago #
  9. Auntie Beryl

Hi! Christine , Less trouble! ...........

Posted 8 years ago #
  10. Carol

Beryl you will be pleased to know that Rachel and I have checked the wine cellar thoroughly tonight.

Posted 8 years ago #
  11. Auntie Beryl

Well Done ! Carol . I have a good Rose gently cooling in the fridge . I shall raise a glass to you all this evening . Love Beryl

Posted 8 years ago #
  12. I hope those of you who went had a wonderful weekend.
    I was thinking of you all in the nice warm hotel while we were freezing with the bikes at Hunstanton - it was all worth it as we caught up with old friends & the bike was the prettiest 3 wheeler again

Christine, how long until Leeds - sorry Sheffield?

Posted 8 years ago #
  13. Barbara Stone

We all had a wonderful weekend, thoroughly enjoyed the visit to Newbury to see the needlework archive, and stitching the project. Then for the few of us who stayed Sunday night, it was a chance for a really good gossip and laugh. (Wasn't it Christine?) For those of you who couldn't be with us, we missed you and hope to see you again later on in the year, if not at Sheffield, then at Leicester

Posted 8 years ago #
  14. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Great weekend, great company, have some vague idea I spent Sunday evening in continuous fits of laughter(!)

Here's to the next CSG weekend...

Posted 8 years ago #
  15. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Oh, sorry - that'll be 74 sleeps to Sheffield, Helen.

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.