The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Me (again)!

(3 posts)

No tags yet.

1. Jane N

Hi everyone,
    Just wanted to say "Thank you" for all your kind messages both here & in emails about my treatment. It's a situation that I've got to get used to as they can't completely clear me of cancer but they can manage it, ie: whenever "the bastard stuff" (as I call it!) tries to make a comeback, I have to have more treatment. It's a nuisance but so long as I keep responding to the treatment then I'll get periods of time when I'm more or less back to normal. At the risk of boring you all(!) this time, the combination of chemo includes a type which attacks the cancer cell's DNA to stop it replicating - something which wasn't available 10 maybe even 5 years ago, so the longer I can keep going, who knows what other type of treatments might be around soon?

Thank you again for your messages of support, they really mean a lot to me, & I look forward to seeing you all later on in the year, love J xxxxx

Posted 8 years ago #
  2. Hi Jane
    Just catching up. So sorry 'the bastard stuff' is attacking again but sure you will beat it, you are a strong person. Sorry you won't be at Swindon, hope to see you at Leicester xxxx

Posted 8 years ago #
  3. Rachel H

Jane: Thinking of you and wishing you well; you are such a strong person, you'll take this in your stride. I believe you have my details if you ever want to chat - one survivor to another! Love to you and "Mummy". xxx

Posted 8 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.