The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Recent News

(10 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by brenda midgley
  • Latest reply from Andrea Thompson

No tags yet.

1. Thrilled to see the recent news in Jane's Journal that Andrea is now officially joining the CSG Team as Managing Director.

An ace girl who I am sure will do her very best to lead us onwards and upwards, as Jane predicts.

Warmest congratulations Andrea - we are all routing for you .... (well in Rimsdale Close we are anyway....) and I see in the picture you've got a glass of something nice in your hand....so that's a good start!!

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Rita Barron

Fantastic news Andrea, congratulations!! Routing for you up here in north east Scotland too!!!
    Wishing you good luck and all the best in your new venture. I am sure you will do well!! How exciting!!!

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Auntie Beryl

I have known Andrea for many years and we have been members of the C.S.G, for at least 10 of those years . Whenever she takes on a project, whether it is as secretary of the cycling club or making a Fancy Dress out=fit for the Dance Club Christmas party , everything is done well With no effort spared ! This must have been a difficult decision for Jane and Bill and I wish them well in their semi -retirement .
    On a personal note , will I have to find another Personal & Private Suitcase Courier Service , i wonder!
    Looking forward to seeing everyone at Sheffield .

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Rooting for Team Andrea here too!

As for Aunty Beryl's Personal & Private Suitcase Courier - I'm sure that the service will continue as usual.....

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. Tina Lamborn

Great news Andrea. Looking forward to seeing what you have planned. Good Luck

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. Barbara Stone

Good luck for the future Andrea. Hope that everything in the transfer goes well for you.

Posted 7 years ago #
  7. Jean Strange

Looking forward to seeing what you have planned Andrea. As a founder member of the guild I look forward to many more lovely years of projects and interesting weekends etc.

Posted 7 years ago #
  8. Yes - I agree with all the above Andrea. I am sure we will all give you our help and support if needed.

Posted 7 years ago #
  9. All the best to Andrea

Posted 7 years ago #
  10. Andrea Thompson

Just catching up with the forum.
    Been a hectic few weeks for me.

Thank you all for your kind words and support, and I am really looking forward to getting to grips with everything. Love to chat to everyone at the weekends away coming up and anyone who's going to Alexandra Palace or the Harrogate shows this year I'll be helping Jane out on the stand there too.

I feel a bit like the sorcerer's apprentice at the moment. Just want to avoid creating the magic brooms to get the water from the well!

see you all soon
    Andrea

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.