The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Cross stitch freebies etc!

(5 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by Rachel H
  • Latest reply from Rachel H

No tags yet.

1. Rachel H

Hello! As I may consider downsizing in due course, I'm starting to sort through all my cross stitch paraphernalia!

I have 30-40 little kits which were freebies from cross stitching magazines - the freebies are stapled carefully to the relevant chart. Anybody got any suggestions as to a good cause I could donate them too?

I also have quite a few cross stitch hardback books that need new homes but I imagine charity shops will take them, unless any CSG members have better ideas?

Thank you!

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Barbara Stone

Hi Rachel, Just wondered if there are any schools nearby who might be interested in the cross stitch kits. I know that my local school does cross stitch, and lace making classes.
    As regards the books, well, put a list up on the forum, if Christine will let you do that, and I'm sure that anybody who wanted one would be willing to pay postage. Charity shops are okay, but I never find exactly what I want in them.
    Hope that might be of help to you.

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Carol

I believe Brigette could use the kits but the books could raise much needed fundsfor your chosen chsrity

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

I have no issue with Rachel putting up lists of books for sale - I will co-ordinate contact details as necessary.

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. Rachel H

Thank you girls! I've sent a message to Brigitte and will compile a list.

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.