The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Itch to Stitch

(13 posts)

No tags yet.

1. SallyH

Just received latest magazine. Can't wait to start stitching. Some really lovely projects especially the new Country Sampler Book and Andrea's Autumn Leaves bag. Plenty to keep me busy.

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Jean Strange

Daughters membership things came today I think including magazine but my magazine not arrived!!

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. SallyH

My new membership card was also with mine. Maybe these were sent out first and the others are to follow.

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Let's hope so, otherwise there's a heck of a lot gone missing.

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. Jean Strange

Mine not arrived today either. Going to Pinks on Saturday so if not arrived by then will mention to Jane. Last time it was Royal Mail not processed the mail they had been paid to deal with!!

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. Jean Strange

Postie been still no Itch to Stitch!!! Daughter can't find hers as read whilst sitting in garden with boys so can't even get a look at hers!!!

Posted 7 years ago #
  7. Today's Thursday and the postman has just been - no Itching going on here either!! Oh blow, felt sure it would come today........

Fingers crossed for Friday!

Posted 7 years ago #
  8. Jean Strange

Hi everyone just spoken to Jane about something for Saturday. Mentioned Itch to Stitch. Membership reminders and direct debit renewals were posted early. The rest of the mags were only posted yesterday second class post so we can stop panicking!! We should receive them in next couple of days.

Posted 7 years ago #
  9. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Thanks Jean, that's reassuring to know

Posted 7 years ago #
  10. Mine just arrived this morning - like the new format but it is not called Itch to Stitch anymore - unless I need new specs!!

Posted 7 years ago #
  11. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Love the new look magazine, hadn't even noticed that it didn't say "Itch to Stitch" on the cover :oS

Posted 7 years ago #
  12. SallyH

I hadn't noticed either. I was more interested in what was inside.I must take mire notice in future.

Posted 7 years ago #
  13. Carol

Lived it. Much more content but it doesn't seem to have a proper nane

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.