The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Swindon

(18 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by Jean Strange
  • Latest reply from Fiona Dunbar

No tags yet.

1. Jean Strange

Hi everyone
    Who is going to Swindon then? Looking forward to a lovely weekend. No cooking cleaning or other housework just R & R and stitching!!!!!

Posted 7 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi Jean! Well I am, for one :o))

44 sleeps to go..........

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. Carol

I am as well, but with Ginny and Rachel missing I won't be led astray

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. Jean Strange

Oh no Rachel that is a miss! So looking forward to weekend Fiona and I doing just Friday to Sunday. Fiona able to drive after her major elbow surgery! Need a new project then!! Hopefully daughter at home to deal with grandsons on Sunday.

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. I'll be there
    Driving back to Leeds on Sunday - am I mad (don't answer that one)

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. Barbara Stone

All our little gang will be there (hopefully), and I'll need the rest before the big event that will be coming the week after I get home. Him indoors will be having his knee replaced, so there's going to be a lot of driving between Bristol and Taunton, and then having to look after him when he finally gets home.

Posted 7 years ago #
  7. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Only 34 sleeps to go - that's less than 5 weeks, folks!

Posted 7 years ago #
  8. Jean Strange

Got letter about money due today so definitely getting close!! So looking forward to a whole weekend with no cooking, cleaning, ironing etc!! Kids driving us mad today! Hope we get a nice project that I can just sit and stitch for weekend!!

Posted 7 years ago #
  9. I got the reminder letter in 1 envelope on Saturday & the latest magazine in another.
    I think Jane needs more holidays - there is no way I can keep up with all the lovely projects she is designing !!

Posted 7 years ago #
  10. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

This is the point - Jane now has much more time to just design and stitch. And go on holidays if she likes (and come back with even more inspiration!)

Posted 7 years ago #
  11. Rachel H

Well dahlings! Where shall I start.... There I was, two days moved into my very nice 2 bedroomed flat... when i trip over packing boxes, fall, don't bounce and break my right arm... my humerus in fact.. So am now in a heavy metal brace for 3 months at least, the fracture is in a better position than 3 weeks ago, so at the moment no surgery required. Luckily... I am left handed, but even so its a reral struggle, especially in a new home! Friends marvellously finished the unpacking, and things are in neat piles waiting for me to have 2 hands to put things where I want.

So, completely fed up and devastated I shall miss Swindon, especially leading Carol astray, but I'm sure Mrs Midgeley will oblige!!

That's enbough one handed typing for now....

Posted 7 years ago #
  12. Hi Rachel
    So sorry to hear about your mishap. Hope the arm'll be better soon
    Helen

Posted 7 years ago #
  13. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Two weeks today, folks - that's only 14 sleeps to go!

Posted 7 years ago #
  14. Barbara Stone

Hells Bells, where did that time go? I thought I'd got ages yet! Better start sorting some things out to bring with me.

Posted 7 years ago #
  15. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Only 10 sleeps to go - single figures from tomorrow!

Posted 7 years ago #
  16. As it's Friday it must be just 7 sleeps now

Posted 7 years ago #
  17. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Posted 7 years ago #
  18. Jean Strange

See you all on Friday. Fiona and I intending to leave late morning going to Swindon outlet centre have lunch then go to hotel! Whole weekend just relaxing and stitching!!!

Posted 7 years ago #
  19. Fiona Dunbar

One more sleep till Swindon.... Yey !!! see you tomorrow ladies.....

Posted 7 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.