The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Ally Pally 2020

(3 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by Christine Berrett
  • Latest reply from Jean Strange

No tags yet.

1. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Dunno if anyone here was intending to go to the Knitting and Stitching Show at Ally Pally this October, but no doubt you'll have had the email saying that it has been cancelled :o((

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. Not really surprising

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. Jean Strange

Wasn’t intending to go to Ally Pally still don’t feel able to stand and walk for that long. Last couple of times I went didn’t enjoy it in the afternoon as it got so crowded and I do get a bit claustrophobic.

It was on our local news this week that The Newbury Show, one of the big county shows, have already cancelled next years show!!!!! Hope this isn’t going to start a trend for other big events.

From listening to news there are even more places under stricter measures again. Why can’t people do as advised/told? I really don’t want to go into “house arrest “ again as that’s what it felt like being in the most at risk category. I really shouldn’t even have been in the same room/house as Jeff especially as he was doing the shopping and going to collect meds. Let’s hope things start to improve again soon.

Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.