The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Great British Sewing Bee

(3 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by brenda midgley
  • Latest reply from Barbara Stone

No tags yet.

1. Morning girls,

Are you aware there is a re-run of Series 4 of Sewing Bee this afternoon?.....BBC2 at 3.15. Not sure what year this was first shown but it was during the time Claudia Winkleman was 'host'.

I shall deffo record it anyway - beats Abandoned Engineering and Walking Britain's Lost Railways any day in my book (husband's preferred viewing).....

Off to the hairdressers this afternoon......my hair just seems to be growing and growing at the moment....how on earth did I manage to last all that time without a haircut during lockdown....

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. Oh - do you know, I've been following the re-run of this series - and really enjoying it as I cannot remember for the life of me who actually won it when I followed it first time round.

It has been interesting too to see the garments they are making - even with some of those I've sat thinking 'don't remember this from last time'. I do though remember all the faces of the people so thankfully I've decided I'm not going doolally with old age........

It's just given me the urge now though to let my sewing machine see the light of day and to crack on and make something - anything - just to keep my hand in.

The world of stitching and sewing is a wonderful place.....

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. Barbara Stone

Same here, but I just wish the BBC wouldn’t keep on taking it off for irrelevant things like Escape to the country, which they moved from BBC1, and the golf this afternoon.

Posted 3 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.