The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Stolen Moments 138

(29 posts)
  • Started 2 years ago by Helen Hawkins-Ainsley
  • Latest reply from Barbara Stone

No tags yet.

1. Oh God Helen, how could I forget comfy chairs and good lighting......and your idea of a hostess to bring us our tea is a much better plan as well......

And what about Barbara - we've not heard from her yet....although I suppose it's possible she'll want to bring that bloody hedgehog for the garden we are going to run......

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

As long as the tea lady also does coffee...

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. Of course there will be coffee as well

We'll definitely need a few hogs for the garden

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. Oh yes, got to be coffee as well......and hot chocolate....and p'raps some mulled wine seeing as it's Christmas.....

Anything else you need Christine?....thinking about it; maybe we should also ensure a supply of Visiting Orders kept specifically for Andrea so she can bob in from time to time if we start needing to top up our stitching supplies......

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. Barbara Stone

What makes you think that Spike would want to come to prison with us Brenda? He’s much happier in the garden roaming free and eating all the food that Bob puts out for him! Seriously though, comfy chairs, coffee, wine (definitely) good lighting and magnifier, visiting orders for Andrea, snd that’s about all I think I need. When do we go in?

Posted 2 years ago #
  6. I was going to put Spike in the garden not confine him inside

Posted 2 years ago #
  7. Barbara Stone

Deffo think Spike would prefer to be in his little hedgehog house in the garden. He comes up on the patio for food every night, Coe it’s not cold enough for him to hibernate.

Posted 2 years ago #
  8. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

It's cold enough for me to consider hibernation as an option

Posted 2 years ago #
  9. Barbara Stone

And me, but they keep on coming out to feed!

Posted 2 years ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.