The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

Happy Christmas

(6 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by Helen Hawkins-Ainsley
  • Latest reply from brenda midgley

No tags yet.

1. I'd like to wish all my CSG friends a very Happy Christmas & stitchy New Year

Stolen Moments 143 arrived today

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Merry Christmas from me, too!

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. Jean Strange

Merry Christmas everyone

No sign of any CSG mag here and the postmen are on strike again!! Haven’t had any of the expected Christmas post yet. But did have a parcel delivered on Sunday!!! Yes it was Royal Mail.

Did Christmas at Warwick Castle last weekend with daughter, son-in-law and grandsons. The light trail was lovely.

Off to caravan for two nights next week. Hair cuts and theatre for the Christmas Extravaganza.

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. Rita Barron

Happy Christmas and all the best for 2023 from me too!

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. Barbara Stone

Happy Christmas to everybody in the Guild. All the best for 2023 and hope to see you all sometime at one of the weekends.

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. Good morning girls.....just joining in to wish everyone (especially those for whom I have no address to which to send a card) - a very Happy Christmas.

We battle away for weeks it seems to have everything organised and shopped for - and for what? - it's only two flipping days for goodness sake! I was in our local pet food shop in Nantwich on Tuesday - buying up bags of stuff for the birds - and was having this sort of conversation with the girl serving me. I expressed my views and she replied saying she'd like a fiver for every woman who'd been n the shop over the last week moaning about the very same thing. Bit of a hoot really, because we all get frazzled with it and yet somehow once the bandwagon starts rolling you just find yourself jumping on it and joining in.

Anyway... for now, it's all in front of us still so we will all just soldier on...

In the meantime I have a little plan for Christmas Day. I shall watch King Charles make his first Christmas speech - I've always watched the Queen in the past like millions of others -Christmas doesn't 'feel right' without doing so, but then I shall follow His Majesty's Message with a little something I shall be recording this evening. Yes!! - you might have guessed already - Celebrity Sewing Bee - which is on BBC1 - can't remember the time - 8.00 p.m. possibly? I shall be very tempted to watch it tonight, but no - I'm going to be strong and save it for Christmas Day. I shall put my feet up on the sofa for a bit of 'me' time, possibly have a glass of something in my hand and will enjoy the programme. If you all do the same by chance, we can think of each other and toast ourselves and each other.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS.......................

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.