The Cross Stitch Forum » CSG Forum

(3 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by Jean Strange
  • Latest reply from Helen Hawkins-Ainsley

No tags yet.

1. Jean Strange

Morning everyone and Happy New Year.

Don’t know about you but I’m still waiting for Christmas post to arrive!! My cousin in USA sent me Christmas and birthday post (it’s my birthday just after Christmas) Christmas stuff arrived on 29th of December birthday stuff still hasn’t put in an appearance.

Have a check up phone call from Kings this pm glad I don’t have to go for a face to face appointment with all these rail strikes going on. Rail is the easiest and quickest way to get there for us.

Anyway looking forward to a better year this year. First thing we are having a new caravan delivered hopefully at the end of this month. Next thing planned at the moment is Swindon. Hope I will be seeing some of you there.

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. Christine Berrett
    Administrator

Hi Jean! We've had a dribble of Christmas cards here this week, included one posted 3 weeks ago from America. I don't think the rail and postal workers are making any friends with these strikes :(

On a happier note, I have booked Swindon so looking forward to that!

Posted 1 year ago #
  3. Happy New Year everyone

We had a few cards after Christmas - I suspect they may be just about caught up now

Just had our first weekend away - Blackpool with the British Legion Riders Branch

I'm booked for all the weekends this year

AS you say Christine, all these strikers are not winning any friends
    We are going to Glasgow in October & at the moment are planning to go on the train

Posted 1 year ago #

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.